- Not a single user in the firm can locate a certain Matter
- The existence of the Matter has been confirmed via the Folder that was created in a Document Integration
- Cannot find a Matter
- Why can't I find a certain Matter
- A Matter is missing
- Clio Web App
- When creating a Matter the Matter Permissions were set to a Group that had no users assigned to it. Now none of the Users can find the Matter to change the Permissions.
- If there are no Groups at the Firm, it is likely that there is a deactivated User who set the permissions to themselves. That User will have to be reactivated and the Permissions changed from their account.
Instructions for Account Administrator:
- Select Settings
- Select Groups, Permissions, and Job Titles
- Locate the Group that has no users assigned to it
- Click "Edit" under the Group name
- Add the yourself to the Group
- Click Update Group
- Navigate to the missing Matter and open it
- Click Edit
- Change the Permissions to "Everyone"
- Click Update Matter