- How Do Payment Plans Apply Received Funds To Trust Request
- Can Payment Plans Apply Received Funds To Matters
- Clio Web App
Payment Plans can be used to receive Trust Funds and Pay off Bill's. This article will break down how Payment Plans interact with each type
Trust Funds/Trust Requests
- When you set up a Payment Plan for Trust it WILL NOT apply it to a Trust Request. In which case you will not need to create one
- The Trust Funds will go into the Client, if you would like it to be moved to the Matter you will need to manually transfer the Funds.
- Payment Plans will pay off Bill's oldest to newest, even if they are in different Matters
- You cannot designate certain Bill's, or Matters to be paid off first. This is a feature request; If you would like to add your vote you can contact our support line, or chat us in the Clio App.