- There's a customized footer appearing on the Bills but it's not anywhere in the Bill Themes.
- The 'Invoice note' field is always populating with some text
- Clio Manage
Legacy Bill themes is a deprecated feature and is no longer available or supported. Some settings continue to apply to Bills today however.
In Legacy Bill themes, it was possible to set a 'Standard Invoice Note' that applied to all Bills.
- Go to https://app.clio.com/nc/#/settings?path=settings%2Flegacy_bills%2Fedit (or https://app.goclio.com/settings/legacy_bills/edit in Previous Clio)
- Scroll down to Extra Bill Settings
- Remove the text in the 'Standard Invoice Note' area
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page