Docketman helps small and solo firms simplify their real estate closing process. Docketman automates the complex calculations required to complete the Closing Disclosure and ALTA Settlement Statements. You can easily import matters from Clio and any documents generated in Docketman are automatically synced back to Clio.
• Import your Clio Matters directly into Docketman with just a few simple clicks.
• All of your Docketman generated documents are synced back to Clio automatically.
Calculations & Prorations
• Docketman automates the complex calculations required to complete your Closing Disclosure and Settlement Statements.
• Docketman simplifies the Closing Disclosure form with a simple and intuitive user-interface.
• Docketman makes generating your ALTA Settlement Statements a breeze. No more manual calculations.
Other Documents & Forms
• Docketman is always adding new forms and documents. If we don’t have the one you want, just ask us to automate it for you.
Please visit https://time.docketman.com/clio/ to start your free trial today.
Connecting Docketman to Clio
Visit https://time.docketman.com/clio/. Click the Login to Clio button. You will be prompted to log into your Clio account.
Click “ALLOW ACCESS” to allow Docketman to Connect to your Clio account.
Your name should appear at the top of the dialog box. Click Yes.
Enter your firm details and click OK.
You will be prompted to enter a new password for your Docketman account. Enter the password, enter the same password and click Save.
You will be automatically logged into Docketman and prompted to import some matters from Clio.
If you click yes, a new window will pop up. Select any matters to import and click “Import/Update” or click “Next” to go to the next set of 50 matters (ordered by modified date). Click each Matter you would like to import, click “Import/Update” and then “Next” or “Previous” to continue.
When you are done click the small [x] in the top right corner of the dialog box.
Click the Refresh button and your imported Clio matters will display.
Contacting Docketman Support
Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions.