- "Scan To Clio" Not Showing In ScanSnap
- Clio Web App
- Clio Uploader
If neither of these options work, feel free to call our support line:
ScanSnap is not seeing Clio Uploader in your computer.
There are multiple ways you can fix this issue, here is a list of possible fixes
A) Uninstall and Reinstall the program
- Go to your installed programs in your computer.
- Uninstall Clio Uploader.
- Reinstall Clio Uploader, for instructions on how to do that click here.
- Make sure you are logged into Clio.
- Upload a Document, "Scan To Clio" should be an option.
B) Add the Clio Uploader as a Program in Scan Snap
- Make sure Clio Uploader is installed.
- Go to your ScanSnap Manager.
- Under "File Option" choose the File Format of "Folder".
- Go to the Application sub-tab.
- Click Add.
- Browse for the Clio Uploader and give it a name.
- Click Apply and Save.
- Now when you upload a document, Clio Uploader will be an option.