- Setting specific time for Court Rule Calendar events
- Change Court Rule event from all day to specific time
- Change Court Rule timing
- Clio Manage
Adding in Court Rules to specific times on the calendar as opposed to being an all day event.
1. Add New Court Rule event to the calendar.
2. Go to the date the Court Rule was setup for.
3. Click on the Court Rule Event and click Edit Event.
4. Uncheck the "All Day" check box which will make the time are available.
5 Enter time to the Start time and End time.
6. Save Event.