- I downloaded Clio Launcher but nothing happens when I click the blue Clio launcher icon.
- I think I downloaded Clio Launcher but nothing happens when I try to use it.
- I click the downloaded Clio Launcher but doesn't open documents. Did I really download it?
- Clio Web App
Error when installing Clio Launcher. Please uninstall and reinstall using these steps.
- Open Clio Launcher
- Click the cog wheel in the top right corner of the Clio Launcher to open the Settings menu
- Click Quit
- From the Windows start menu, search Credential Manager
- In the Windows Credentials section, remove any entries referencing Clio Launcher
- From the Windows start menu, search Add/Remove Programs
- Locate the Clio Launcher application and select Uninstall
- From the Windows start menu, search %appdata%
- Delete the Clio Launcher folder
- In your browser, delete the cookies for app.clio.com
- To start the installation process again, navigate to the Documents page and locate a document
- Click the external link icon next to the document filename
- A popup is displayed. Click the installation link for your operating system (Mac or PC)
- Locate the downloaded installation file and begin the installation
- Ensure that the installation completes successfully
Note: On Windows, you will get a warning from Windows Defender. Click "More info" and then "Run anyway" to bypass this warning
- Return to the Documents page and click the external link icon next to a document
- A Clio Launcher Sign In popup is displayed. Enter your credentials and authorize Clio Launcher