- Upload a Video
- Zip Folder
- Add Documents to Clio
- Add Documents to Matters
- Clio Web App
For further information, please see the following:
- Video: How to Upload and Download Documents
- How to Upload a Document in Clio
- Compressing Large Video Files
The first thing to check is the size of the file. Clio has a 10GB file upload limit.
What is the File Size Limit for Uploading Documents
If the file is not on your local drive already, I'd recommend transferring the video file to your computer before attempting the upload again. Then go to Documents > New > Upload File > Select the video and click Upload Documents.
You can also Zip the file to compress it and reduce the size. I have included some support articles you may find helpful below:
1. Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
2. Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder, select (or point to) Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder.
A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location. To rename it, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Rename, and then type the new name.