- Stop Google Chrome from suggesting within fields
- Stop Google Chrome autofill
- Clio Web App
- Google Chrome
More info can be found here
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Passwords and forms," click Autofill settings.
- Add, edit, or delete info:
- Add: Next to "Credit cards" or "Addresses," click Add.
- Edit: To the right of the card or address, click More Edit.
- Delete: To the right of the card or address, click More Remove. You might need to wait a few minutes for your card to be removed.