- Editing Time Entries from the timekeeper dropdown on Safari occasionally takes a significant amount of time to load
- Clio Manage
- On Safari, starting a timer on the timekeeper and then trying to edit that entry can take a significant amount of time to load. During that time (if the time entry edit screen ever loads), the user is not able to click any buttons.
- This causes the user to think the screen has frozen/leaves the user in a state of not being able to do anything in their browser until they refresh the page.
- Editing a Time Entry that does not yet exist is causing issues in Safari
- Use another web browser. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox
- Create a Time Entry before starting the timekeeper