- I need to record my screen to show Clio what's happening in my Clio account.
- Clio Web App
Download Monosnap for Mac here.
Download Monosnap for Windows here.
- Download Monosnap
- Launch the application
- For Mac, you'll see the Monosnap icon in the Menu bar next to your WiFi and Bluetooth icons. For Windows, you will find it in tray at the bottom of your screen. Click the icon.
- Click Record Video
- Adjust the frame by dragging the edges to dover the entire screen or just the Clio window in your browser.
- Press Record in the middle and simply do the actions you need to record.
- Once you're finished, press the red Record button again.
- The video will take time to process, but you will see a pop up that will prompt you to save the video and save it as an .MP4 file.