- Clio Gmail Add-on Not Visible / not showing in New Gmail
- Can't see gmail Add-on
- Clio add-on in the sidebar has disappeared or is missing
- Clio Manage
- Google add-on technology is powerful, but has some limitations. The add-on needs to act on a selected email to start. If an email is not yet selected by the user, to save resources, in Google’s implementation it will not load the add-on.
- Ensure that the Clio for Gmail Add-on is installed by visiting the manage apps page.
- Ensure that the Gmail Add-on sidebar is not hidden by clicking on the small arrow in the very bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- Navigate to a list of emails in Gmail using the navigation bar on the left.
- Select an email or thread from the list provided.
- Once selected, the Gmail interface will determine which add-ons to display.
- Gmail will display the relevant add-ons for the user selection.