Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of RTG Bills
- Migrate from RTG Bills
- Export from RTG Bills
- RTG Bills migration
- Get data from RTG Bills to Clio
- RTG Bills
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Navigate to the Supervisor Menu.
- Under the Links heading, click on RTG Bills Menu.
- Click into Reports, then select Standard Reports.
- Select Export to File, then select Client List (No Hidden Clients) (CSV Format) from the options.
- On the next screen, select One Client and then delete the client number and name listed in the text boxes. Re-select All Clients.
- On the next screen, Download the report.
To export Matters, repeat the above steps and select Matters by Practice Area (CSV).