Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Zoho
- Migrate from Export from Zoho
- Zoho migration
- Get data from Zoho to Clio
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding
- Log in to Zoho
- Click Setup > Data Administration >Export
- In the Export Data page, select the module from which you want to export data from the Select Export Module list.
- Leads, Vendors, Customers are modules you'll likely want to export.
- We may not be able to do anything with data from other modules.
- Click the blue Export button
- Repeat until all desired modules are exported from.