- Sync Agenda with Calendar in Clio Manage
- Sync Clio Grow and Clio Manage Calendars
- Get appointments from Clio Grow to show up in Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
You will need to have synced your Clio Grow and Manage accounts prior to completing these steps. Each user in Clio Grow will need to sync to their individual Clio Manage account.
These steps will only sync future agenda items. If you would like to sync any past events, update the calendar event to force a push to Clio Manage.
Once a calendar event syncs from Clio Grow to Clio Manage, if you click on your Calendar Event in Clio Manage there will be a link back to your Matter in Clio Grow for reference.
- In Clio Grow, click into Settings.
- Click on Email & Calendar Sync.
- Under Calendar Sync, click the radio button next to Clio Manage calendar.
- If no calendar shows up in the resulting drop-down menu, you may need to wait for the list to refresh. After a minute or so, click Update list now.
- Choose your desired calendar and select the checkboxes next to the calendar data you would like to sync.