- Am I able to change the numbers in an ordered list in the Document Template Editor?
- How can I change the letters in an ordered list in the Document Template Editor?
- Why can't I change the letters in an ordered list in the Document Template Editor?
- Clio Grow
Most times, the ordered list defaults to 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. It is not immediately clear on how to change these. It can be changed to capital letters, lower case letters, Roman numerals, or numbers. You can also change which number starts the list.
- Open the Document in the Document template editor
- Highlight the ordered list
- Right-click the list and select Numbered list properties
- Under type, select the type of list you want, Numbered or lettered
- Under start, input the number or letter you want the list to start with
- Click Ok when you are finished
- Save the document