- On July 8th, 2019, some users will have their Clio Grow and Gmail sync integration disconnected due to a Google and Nylas upgrade.
- Seeing banner for "Your email service needs to be reconnected to continue using the email and calendar sync features. Click to visit settings and reconnect."
- Clio Grow
- How does the Email Sync work in Clio Grow and what is Nylas?
- Resolving Email Sync Authentication Errors in Clio Grow
Due to increased requirements from Google for 3rd party integrations, we’ve recently improved the security and reliability of the email sync between Clio Grow and Gmail. This upgrade will require you to re-authenticate your email sync integration.
- If your Google email service (Gmail) becomes disconnected, you will see the following banner notification: "Your email service needs to be reconnected to continue using the email and calendar sync features. Click to visit settings and reconnect."
- Click on the link in the banner or navigate to your Email & Calendar Sync settings where you will see an additional note: "The email and calendar syncing service has been upgraded. You will need to reconnect below to continue using the email and calendar sync features. Click to learn more."
- Follow these steps to re-establish your email sync: How do I Sync my Email to Clio Grow?