Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- To download data from Time Matters which can be uploaded to Clio
- To prepare for my migration
- How can I export data
- Migrate from Time Matters to Clio
- Get information out of Time Matters
- Time Matters
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
1. Open Time Matters.
2. Click File.
3. Click Backup Time Matters Data.
4. Verify the Shared Files Backup location is correct.
5. Click the ellipsis button to browse to and change to location the shared files will be saved to if desired.
6. Check the box next to Skip files in the Documents and Document Index Directories
7. Check the box next to Skip backing up of email attachments
8. Check the box next to Remember this destination for future backups to have Time Matters remember the location selected in Shared Files Backup if using a non default location.
9. Click the radio at the bottom labeled Backup Now if that is an option.
10. Click OK to start the backup process.
Note: Only documents and email attachments are backed up to this location. The SQL database is backed up to the default backup location for Microsoft SQL Server.
Time Matters SQL database backups are stored in a different location than backups of Time Matters
document and email files. They will get backed up to the Server.
The default location of SQL backup data is: C:\Program
Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.XX\MSSQL\Backup or C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.XX\MSSQL\Backup