- I want to send a secure payment link via text messaging
- How Can I Send My Client a Credit Card Payment Link via SMS (Short Message Service)?
- How Can I Send My Client a Credit Card Payment via WhatsApp?
- Clio Manage
- To Learn More About Secure Payment Links, click here
- To Learn How Add Your Website to Bills and Credit Payment Links, click here
- If you are using the Dialpad Talk integration, you may also compose text messages with the Credit Payment Link.
You cannot send text messages directly from Clio.
Here is a work-around that may work to send Secure Payment Links via text message:
- Click on Clio Payments on the sidebar
- Click on New credit card payment on the top right-hand corner
- Click on Copy Payment Link for the desired account
- If you have text messages forwarded on your computer, you can compose a text and send the Credit Card Payment Link to the client directly. If you do not, please continue to follow the steps.
- Compose an email and paste the Credit Card Payment Link into the email
- Send yourself the email
- Open the email from your smart phone
- Copy the Secure Payment Link
- Compose a text message and paste the Credit Card Payment Link into the text message
- Send the text message to the client