Virtual meetup: How to Win and Retain Clients by Automating Communication. Register now.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Debt Relief
- More information can be found on the U.S. Small Business Administration's website here.
- Please note: Must have an existing SBA loan or business relationship with the SBA to qualify.
From the SBA's website:
As part of SBA's debt relief efforts,
- The SBA will automatically pay the principal, interest, and fees of current 7(a), 504, and microloans for a period of six months.
- The SBA will also automatically pay the principal, interest, and fees of new 7(a), 504, and microloans issued prior to September 27, 2020.