Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- How to get my data out of ActionStep?
- What can migrate from ActionStep?
- How to export from ActionStep?
- What is an ActionStep migration?
- How to get data from ActionStep to Clio?
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
NOTE: Having the client request a full backup from ActionStep will allow more data to be migrated and may be the best way to export the data.
Alternatively you can export using the 'Data Export Report' by following the steps listed below:
- Select the Action checkbox to export Matters
- Select the Participant checkbox to export Contacts
- Select the Action Participant checkbox to export Related Contacts
- Select the Task checkbox to export Tasks
- Run the report