Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of CASEpeer
- Migrate from CASEpeer
- Export from CASEpeer
- Get data from CASEpeer to Clio
- Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Request an export of all your firm’s case data from your CASEpeer client manager in advance. This export can be requested via their toll free number too, 1 888 605 7337. The email associated with your CASEpeer account will receive an email from CASEpeer with the subject “Your CASEpeer data export is available.” This process may take a few minutes.
- Click the link in the body of the email. You will be redirected to your CASEpeer account, you must be logged into the account the export was triggered for security purposes.
- On the “Export Firm Data” page, click the “Launch Export” button.
- Once the launch is finished, you will receive an email with the subject line “Your CASEpeer data export is ready to download! Click the link in the body of the email.
- You will be redirected to your CASEpeer account, on the “Export Firm Data” page, click the “Download” button. Your browser will download a zip file containing your firm’s data.
This can only be requested by someone with the “export data page access” permission. This export only contains case data. Documents, Photos, and Recordings need to be requested separately.