Introducing The Law Community, the online community just for Clio customers. Sign up now.
How to Use the Len() Function on Excel
- To use the Excel LEN() function to get the length of a text string, including spaces
- Return the number of characters in the text string
- How to find out which custom fields names are over the 32 character limit
- In a new cell, enter the following syntax: =LEN(text)
- Enter the text you want to get the length of, either in "", or enter in the cell number you want to reference (e.g. A2, B3, etc)
- conditional format