- Can't find Custom Field Set
- Clio Manage
When a user has more than 200 Custom Field sets, they are unable to search for a Custom Field set that is alphanumerically past the 200th.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Custom Fields
- Click on Matter or Contact Custom Fields
- Find the Custom Field set you wish to add
- Click Edit
- Select a name for the Custom Field set that is within the first 200 custom field set names when sorted alphabetically
- Click Save
- Add the Custom Field Set to the Matter or Contact as per normal
- Edit the name of the Custom Field Set to its original name.