Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- How to migrate from Verdict?
- How to export data from Verdict?
- What is a Verdict migration?
- How do I export data from Verdict?
- How to get data from Verdict to Clio?
- Clio Manage
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
To export the data, you will need to:
- Go to the file server that Verdict is on
- Locate the folder that says Verdict, inside should be .dbf files
- Locate the file veacct.dbf and save a copy
- Locate the file veclient.dbf and save a copy
Note: The .dbf files will need to be opened in Open Office to convert them into CSV's for processing