- How to add or remove licenses in Manage separately from users.
- Clio Manage
- Licenses can now be managed separately from users. This can be useful if different admins on the account need to administer licenses and invite users, or if you end up with an extra license and need to remove it.
- Go into Settings in Clio Manage
- Select Manage Users
- Select the "Manage Licenses" button in the top right
- For adding licenses, enter the number of licenses you wish to add and hit submit. Licenses will be purchased immediately and prorated.
- For removing licenses, enter the number of licenses you wish to remove and hit submit. Licenses will be removed on your next bill. (Note: you can only remove licenses that are "open" and not allocated to an active or invited user)