The following sections and articles detail how to use Clio developed 3rd party syncs for your contacts, calendars and tasks.
- Using Clio Sync for Microsoft Outlook Desktop
- Clio Sync for Outlook FAQ
- Changing the Default Outlook Data File
- Connecting Multiple Outlook Accounts to the Same Clio Account
- Troubleshooting Clio Sync with Outlook
- Using Rules in MS Outlook to Automatically Forward Emails to a Matter in Clio
- How do I Migrate my Clio Files from my Existing Google Drive Account to a New Google Drive Account?
- Google Apps Integration and Clio Sync for Google
- Syncing your Google and Clio Contacts with Clio Sync for Google
- Syncing your Google and Clio Calendars with Clio Sync for Google
- Calendars that Sync to Google
- Differences Between Creating a New Calendar and Linking an Existing One in Google