The following sections and articles detail how to use Clio developed 3rd party syncs for your contacts, calendars and tasks.
- How to Turn off TNEF for Microsoft Outlook
- What Does The Following Addresses Have Multiple Contacts in Clio Error Mean When Using Outlook Add In?
- If I Have Office 365, Do I Have to Sync Office 365 and Outlook Desktop with Clio?
- Events Not Syncing from Clio to Outlook
- Can I Sync with Multiple Office 365 Accounts?
- Does Clio Integrate with Microsoft Planner Tasks?
- How to Delete Multiple Calendar Events in Outlook
- What Contacts in Outlook Desktop Will Sync to Clio When Using the Outlook Desktop Sync?
- Can I Use the Desktop Sync Tool With Outlook Desktop on Mac?
- Why are items disappearing and reappearing in Outlook?
- What is a PST File?
- Private Events from Outlook Syncing to Clio as Public
- Clio Calendar Event Looks as it Was Created by a Different User when Syncs to Google
- Will Google's Advanced Protection Allow Clio to Sync With Contacts, Calendar and Drive?
- Can I Integrate My Current Google Business Profile with Clio?
- Issue: Contacts Created in Clio Manage Sync Phone Numbers Labeled "Mobile" to Google As "Other"
- White Screen When Accessing Documents With Google Drive
- Issue: Clio Calendar Is Not Syncing Calendar Events to Google Calendars When Editing Events