Clio Manage Reports
The following sections and articles will provide you with instructions on generating Reports in Clio Manage.
- Issue: Matter Productivity Report Always Shows MM/DD/YYYY Date Format for Activities
- Why Does this Inactive User still show up in the Productivity by User Report
- Does the Productivity by User Report Include Discounts in the Billed Calculations?
- What Does Unbilled and Billed Refer to on the Productivity Report?
- Why Do The Figures on the Productivity Report Not Match the Dashboard Metrics?
- Does Non-Billable Time Get Included in the Personal Performance Metrics?
- Can the Invoice Payments Report show Hours for Each Time Entry?
- How to Sort Bills by Balance
- Is There a Report That Shows When Invoices Were Last Sent
- Legacy Invoice Payments Report (Deprecated)
- Invoice Payments Report and Legacy Clio Manage Bills
- Improvements to the Invoice Payments Report
- How to Create an Activities Report for a Matter
- Is There a Report Showing All Time Entered and Available Trust Funds for a Client/Matter?
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Accounts Receivable Report
- Activities Export
- Bank Account Activity Report