FilePilot is an intuitive e-filing solution designed specifically for lawyers and legal professionals. With Clio, FilePilot takes the hassle out of filing and makes submitting your documents even quicker and easier by populating information directly from Clio.
- Specify which Matter a filing is related to and search filings based on which matter it is related to.
- When specifying parties for a filing, their name, phone number, and address can be autopopulated from Clio.
- Upload existing documents directly from Clio.
- FilePilot will create notes for any filing event to your Matters in Clio.
If you already have an account with eFileTexas.gov you already have an account with FilePilot. Click HERE to login.
Once you have registered for a FilePilot account and logged in, click on the user menu in the top right, then click "Connect with Clio".
On the "Connect with Clio" screen, click the green "Yes, Let's Connect" button. If you are not already logged in to your Clio account, you will be prompted to log in before you can connect.
FilePilot and Clio will now be connected and you should see the following confirmation screen.
Once you've installed the Clio integration you will be able to connect your filings to your Clio Matters. In order to connect a filing to a Matter, you must first initiate a filing.
You will see a new field on the Details step of the filing wizard called "Matter". Begin typing in this field and select the appropriate Matter from Clio. The "Title" field and the "Reference Number" field on the Filings step should be completed automatically.
Once you've installed the Clio integration you will be able to autopopulate party information with info from your Contacts in Clio.
You will see a new field on the Parties step of the filing wizard called "Contact". Begin typing in this field and select the appropriate Contact from Clio. Once you've selected a Contact, it will autopopulate the name and Contact information fields for the party.
Once you've installed the Clio integration you will be able to file documents that are stored in Clio.
- On the Filings step of the filing wizard, choose a filing code. This will allow you to upload a Lead Document as well as Attachments.
- You will see two buttons: "Upload" for uploading documents from your computer; and "Clio" for filing documents directly from Clio. Click on the "Clio" button.
- A list of your Clio documents will be displayed in the upload box. Double-click on a document to attach it to the filing.
- Continue filing as normal.