- Zoom Integration - Create or join video conferencing calls from your Clio Manage calendar. Unique meeting details and passwords keep your calls secure.
- Microsoft Teams Integration - Stay connected and easily collaborate with your team with the new Microsoft Teams integration. One click to create and access teams from Clio Manage.
- Clio Manage - In-App Notifications - New in-app notifications help you keep up to date with relevant changes to your matters.
- Clio Manage Mobile Trial Sign-up - You can now sign up for a Clio Manage trial simply by downloading the Clio Manage mobile app and get started straight away. (Available on iOS and Android.)
- Clio Manage - Billing Enhancements
- Bill Reorganization: We've reorganized and updated the 'Bills' section of Clio Manage to make your billing workflow more efficient.
- Bill Recipients: We've added the ability to designate multiple contacts as Bill Recipients to the bills you generate. When you've assigned one or more contacts as the bill recipient(s) of bills, they will automatically appear when it comes to sharing bills within Clio.
- Account Ownership and Account Transfer Updates (beta) - We're redefining Account Owners as Primary Subscribers and improving visibility into role hierarchy within a firm. We have also streamlined the transfer of account ownership from the Primary Subscriber in changing firms.
- User Work Reassignment - Whether members leave the firm, change roles, or collaborative workflows on cases are needed, efficiently bulk reassign work to other firm members in Clio Manage, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks and a consistent client experience is provided.
- Clio Scheduler + Clio Payments - Clio Suite customers now have the ability to accept payment from prospective clients when they book a new appointment. Reduce the risk of no shows and guarantee payment from prospective clients. Collect funds for appointments up-front by accepting online credit card payments.
- Public Intake Forms - Allow prospective clients to submit their information online, in a few simple clicks using public intake forms. Once submitted, Clio Grow will automatically create a new Contact and Matter populated with all the details your firm needs to engage in the next step of the intake process.
- E-Signatures in Clio Manage (beta) - You can now send electronic signature requests from Clio Manage, and signed documents are automatically saved back to your documents.
- Clio Payments Enhancements - Clio Payments’ Transactions and Payment Plans tables now contain additional credit card information, new filters for users to promptly locate clients or matters, drag and drop table sorting to rearrange parameters, and export functionality so users can download either PDF or CSV.
- Single Contact Import from Clio Manage to Clio Grow - Clio Suite customers can now quickly and easily import existing contacts from their Clio Manage account, directly into their Clio Grow account.
- Persistent Filters in Clio Manage - You no longer need to re-apply filters when returning to areas of Clio Manage that you have set to your preferred view.
- Clio Outlook Add-in: Improved Search - Now search by Matter Description and Client Name (primary contact), as well as Matter Number, in Outlook when filing emails to matters in Clio Manage.
- New Matter Productivity by User Report - Measure productivity and the profitability of your matters with the Matter Productivity by User report. This report breaks down–in detail by each user–the work completed across the firm, both billable and non-billable.
- Clio Mobile App improvements and new features - You asked, we listened, and we're continuing to improve. Add and edit contacts, view financial information, view statutes of limitations, tasks, and events in your month view, and more.
- Filter the Firm Dashboard by user - We’ve added a new filter to the Firm Dashboard that allows you to drill down and see what work is being recorded, billed, and collected on at an individual level.
- Introducing Firm Dashboard - The Firm Dashboard is the central place to track your firm’s utilization, realization, and collection rates so you can see how much billable work you’re doing, how much you're billing, and how much money you’re making.
- Clio Launcher improvements - We’ve added more functionality to Clio Launcher including the ability to create a new .docx document from Clio and upload and scan to Clio workflows for easier filing.
- Introducing Clio Scheduler - Clio Scheduler is an online appointment booking tool that enables firms to offer a booking process that's convenient for everyone. Using Clio Scheduler, firms can reduce the risk of no-shows, organize their client intake process, and save time.
- Clio Outlook Add-in update. Pin your Clio Outlook Add-in right into your main inbox view; making it easier to better use your favorite business tools together. Time tracking, email filing, and attachment saving to Clio Manage is now front-and-center as you work.
- Improved email filing and actions in Clio Manage - No more searching, clicking, or wasting time—email attachments are now accessible from email logs in the Communications tab. (Plus, download or edit attachments with Clio Launcher in a click.)
- Clio Manage + QuickBooks Online Integration Improvements - We’ve made a series of improvements to our Clio Manage + QuickBooks Online integration to optimize your firm’s financial workflows. These new features eliminate duplicate and manual data entry, reduce the risk of errors and save time.
- Introducing the new Clio Mobile App - With a complete refresh, rebuild, and a new focus on the moments that matter most for legal professionals on the go, download the new Clio Mobile App today.
- Exporting a Matter's Related Contacts in Clio Manage - You can now view all client and related contact details at a glance when reviewing a matter from the matter dashboard, and export these details for use in mail merge or document automation solutions.
- Clio Manage + Xero Sync Improvements - Clio has implemented a series of sync improvements to deliver a more powerful Clio + Xero integration.
- Outstanding Balances - Simplify and manage your firm’s entire billing workflow in Clio. Outstanding Balances enables firms to view, share and manage your clients’ outstanding balances from one place in a few simple clicks— eliminating tedious invoicing tasks and reducing the risk of error.
Clio Connect Document Upload Notifications - Clio Connect, a secure portal for sharing resources with your clients or co-counsel, now has email notifications so you don’t need to spend time checking folders for document uploads.
- Non-Billable Time Tracking in Clio Manage - you can now record non-billable time entries on billable matters to have greater visibility into all work performed and measure profitability.
- Full-Text Search in EMEA - Clio's Full-Text Search (FTS) functionality enables you to search through document contents in addition to titles and authors.
- Enhanced Custom Fields in Clio Manage - Clio has changed how custom field sets display now Custom fields are arranged in their group rather than in a randomized format.
- Enhanced Zapier Integration for Clio Manage - the new Zapier integration now has more reliable performance, enhanced security, and a whole bunch of new features - including 12 new triggers, searches, and actions.
- Clio Grow Lead Inbox - The Clio Grow Lead Inbox is the place where new potential clients will be captured from third-party sources or integrations.
- Instant Clio Payments Notifications - An instant Clio Payments notification sent to both the Law Firm and the client so they are fully aware in real time that a Client has made a payment.
- New API (V4) for Clio Manage - Clio provides a RESTful open API for clients and 3rd party developers to create custom solutions and provide additional offerings and functionality to Clio's user base.
- Canadian Server - satisfy Canadian data residency requirements by using Clio's Canadian server.
- Enhanced Expenses in Clio Manage - improved expense tracking in Clio with hard/soft costs and expense categories.
- Clio Grow Matter Quick View - easily access to information on your leads from the Matter Pipeline.
- Updated PDF Document Creation in Clio Grow - document automation in Clio Grow got a lot more flexible, as you can now create and share PDF documents that don't require e-signature for validation.
- New Clio Manage calendar - manage your firm's schedule with ease and efficiency.
- Full text search in Clio Manage - find documents quickly and easily by searching their internal contents.
- Enhanced Clio Payments page - receive payment for multiple outstanding invoices in one easy transaction.
- Enhanced contact detail page in Clio Manage - improved user interface for Clio contacts.
- Clio Secure Payment Link - receive payment to your trust or operating accounts by sharing a secure payment page with your clients.
- Updated iOS App menu - start a timer or create a new item from an easy-to-access spot in the app.
- Two-factor authentication with the iOS App - log in to Clio securely and easily with a notification from the app.
- Clio's Gmail Add-on - file emails and email attachments directly from Gmail to the relevant Matter in Clio.
- Customer Delight Week updates - fixes and improvements done during the Clio Cloud Conference.
- Updated Matter Notes page - review and add notes with an improved interface.
- Bulk Download of LEDES Invoices - download multiple LEDES invoices at once.
- Clio Launcher - work with documents on your computer and have them seamlessly save back to Clio with one click.
- Clio Payments Transactions Table - review and take action on Clio Payments across all of your clients and Matters.
- Bill Payment Edits - correct erroneous invoice payments to ensure that your Clio records are accurate.
- Outlook Add-in update - file multiple emails from Outlook to Clio with enhanced speed and convenience via an infinitely scrolling list.
- Payment Plans - schedule recurring credit card payments to automatically collect on amounts owed or to replenish client trust accounts.
- Improvements to Clio Exports - get more useful information when exporting data from Clio.
- Clio Payments for Canadians - get paid faster and easier with Clio Payments in Canada.
- Clio Payments notification settings update - choose who receives Clio Payments notifications with greater flexibility.
- Comprehensive Matters/Contacts CSV exports - the Matters and Contacts CSV exports now include all custom fields.
- Performance improvements for multi-Matter bill editing - edit items inline and navigate the bill edit table with your keyboard.
- Outlook Add-in update - control how emails are associated with contacts in Clio.
- Evergreen Management - organize evergreen retainers with automatic notifications and reporting.
- Fee Allocation Report update - run the report based on billed time collected in addition to billable time entered.
- Matter status in bulk - change Matter statuses from the Matter listing page.
- Matters CSV export - display more data in the New Clio experience—every column you would get from the previous Clio experience, and up to five custom field columns.
- Screen printing - display more important information and removes the sidebar menu.
- Duplicate time entry option - duplicate time entries from the Activities page.
- Accounts receivable aging report - report on your outstanding AR, broken down into 30 day chunks.
- Activities quick filters - filter your activities by day, week, month, or year in one click.
- Recents view - display an equal amount of Contacts and Matters.
- Android global create update - improved timer and customization.
- Custom field columns - display up to five columns of custom field information on the Matter listing page.
- Clio add-in for Microsoft Outlook - file emails from Outlook to Clio, and start a Clio timer in Outlook.