InfoTrack provides a variety of legal services and online workflow technology that fully integrate with Clio.
When used with Clio, InfoTrack allows you to seamlessly access key online services:
- Save time with pre-populated data fields and easy document management.
- Map search fields, capture Matter numbers, and save documents seamlessly into Clio.
- See all costs before they’re incurred, and recover them when meeting bookkeeping requirements.
- Get access to all areas of law with one login.
To learn more about InfoTrack, book a free demo today.
- If you are located within the EU or the UK, then you will need to contact InfoTrack to assist you with setting up the integration.
Once you have opened an InfoTrack account and have logged in, click the "Connect to Clio" button at the top of the home screen.
On the "Connect with Clio" screen, click the green "Yes, Let's Connect" button. If you are not already logged in to your Clio account, you will be prompted to log in before you can connect.
When using InfoTrack’s integration with Clio, the Clio toolbar will appear at the top of your InfoTrack home screen allowing you to select the Clio Matter and Contact you wish to search information on.
Information automatically maps from Clio into search fields.
Completed search results are saved on the Documents sub-tab of the relevant Matter in Clio.
Cost recoveries are automatically saved on the "Expenses" sub-tab of the relevant Matter in Clio.
To learn more about how InfoTrack works with Clio, please contact InfoTrack directly: