- Apply a credit note on a Bill
- How to add a write-off to a Bill
- Writing off a remaining balance
- How to write off a Bill
Bills must be 'Approved' and in 'Awaiting Payment' in order to apply a 'Write-Off' or 'Credit Note'
For instruction on how to apply a credit to a Bill already Billed, click here.
- Locate and view the Bill that you want to apply a Credit Note on
- Click the Credit notes sub-tab
- Click Add credit note
- Enter any applicable information
- Click Save credit note
- Locate and view the Bill that you want to apply a Write-Off to
- Click the Record Payment sub-tab
- Enter in the Source
- Enter the Payment Amount. This can be a partial payment amount or a payment of 0
- Tick the box under Write-offs to write-off the remaining fee.
- Click Record Payment