- Confirm the pricing of next subscription cost
- Review next billing date and amount
- Date of credit card charge for monthly subscription
- Date of annual renewal
- How often are subscriptions charged
- When is my renewal
- To learn the amount on my next Clio bill
- How much is my renewal
- To find out the cost of my next subscription fee
- Where to find subscription details
- Clio Web App
Monthly Subscriptions are charged on a 30 day cycle. Annual Subscriptions are on a 365 day cycle. For example, if your last monthly charge was on January 1st, your next charge would be on January 31st.
Your renewal cost depends on what level of subscription you are on and if you are a Monthly or Annual subscriber.
Clio subscriptions are charged at the beginning of the billing period for access during the course of the coming billing period. For example, your monthly charge on January 1st is for access to the service for the next 30 days.
- Select Settings (gear icon)
- Select Account and Payment Info
- Select Payment Info
- Under the Subscription section, "Amount on Next Bill" will list your billing amount and date