- Restore deleted items
- Undelete something
- Access erased data
- Restoring a deleted client
- Clio Manage
Note that Recovery of deleted items is not guaranteed
- Only Administrators are able to access the Recovery Bin
- Additional filtering options are available by selecting Filter on the right
- Only Tasks, Activities, Matters, Contacts, and Calendar Events can be recovered
- To recover deleted Documents or Folders, please go here
- To recover multiple items check the boxes on the left, Recover from the Action drop-down, and then Apply. You can also use the "Select All" option at the top of the page to select all items.
- A maximum of 1000 items per page can be recovered in a bulk fashion. To view more items per page, click the Filter button and choose from the "Items per page" dropdown.
- When recovering a large number of items, you will not see any progress indicator, but will be notified when the process is complete. Recovering 1000 items at a time could potentially take up to 15 minutes.
- If you do not have permission to view an item it will not be visible. Only a user with permission to view that item can recover it.
- Go to Settings
- Select Recovery Bin
- Locate the item(s) that you wish to restore
- Select Recover
- Select OK to confirm recovery