- Add Matters as contacts in email client
- Save Maildrop/Matter address for reuse
- Create a sustainable/efficient workflow for filing emails into Clio
- Clio Manage
- Email client
- This is useful for filing emails to a Matter more than once (so you don't have to go into Clio to find the Matter Maildrop address each time). When corresponding with the client, make sure to CC or BCC the newly made contact with the Clio Maildrop address.
- If you are using either Gmail or Outlook/Office 365 for your emails, then you may find it easier and more efficient to use our Integrations for those programs. More details on those integrations can be found from the following links: Gmail's Add-On and Outlook/Office 365.
- Go to the Matter.
- Click the Communications subtab.
- Click the dropdown menu beside New email log.
- Click Copy Matter Maildrop address.
- Go to your email client (Gmail, Outlook, etc).
- Add a new Contact in your email client
- Give the new Contact the same name as your Clio Matter
- Add your Clio Maildrop email address as the new Contacts email address
- Save the Contact