- Un-billed Time Entry not being brought into an Invoice
- Why doesn't the Time entry that I'm not charging for appear on my generated Bill?
- Non-billable time not appearing on invoice
- Clio Web App
This can be caused by two reasons:
- The duration field within the Time Entry is not populated. Please ensure that you have a Time quantity associated with the entry and that the hourly rate is billed at $0.00
- The Time Entry has been marked as Non-Billable
Time Entries may not populate on a bill for two reasons.
The Duration of the Time Entry is 0. To resolve this, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Time sub-tab within the Matter
- Select the option to Edit the Time Entry with no duration
- Populate the Duration field
- Select Save Time Entry
- Attempt to generate the Bill again
The Time Entry has been marked as Non-Billable. To resolve this, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Activities tab
- Click on Edit next to the Time Entry
- Uncheck the Non-billable box
- Click Save entry
Note: To change the behavior of Flat Fee and Contingency Matters to NOT default to "Non-Billable", and instead, default to Billable Entries at $0.00/hr, please follow these steps: How Do I Turn Off the Non-Billable Time Default Setting in Clio?