- How to add a user to Clio Manage?
- Enable a firm member
- How to invite a user in Clio Manage
- Add another user (paralegal, legal assistant)
- Add a new solicitor/ attorney /lawyer
- How do I add a user?
- Add new user(s)
- Invite a solicitor/attorney/lawyer
- Add user(s) to Clio Manage Account
- How to invite a user to Clio Manage
- Updating Subscription
- Clio Manage
- Only Administrators and Primary Subscribers will be able to add and remove users within the account
- For Clio accounts with:
- An Annual Subscription plan - If you are on the Classic Billing System, you must have an available license in order to add a new user. For more information, to add licenses, see here. If you are on the New Billing System, please follow the instructions below to Invite Users and the system will calculate the license cost upon inviting new users.
- A Monthly Subscription plan - The new user will be billed immediately at a prorated amount depending on how far along you are in your billing cycle
- Users will be fully enabled once they have accepted the email invitation that was sent to them
- How Do I Activate My Clio Account?
- Select Manage Users
- Select the green Add button on the right-hand side or the Invite User button
- Populate the Email field for the user that will be added
- Select Attorney or Non-Attorney under Subscriber Type
- Enter a Message (optional)
- Assign them to a Group (optional)
- Apply Permissions to the new user (optional)
- Select Send Invite
This will email the supplied email address with the subject "You've been invited to Clio".