- How do I disable / remove / deactivate a user / firm member / staff member?
- How Do I Deactivate a User In My Clio Account?
- How To Deactivate An Account
- Paying for people not at my firm
- Remove account access for someone who's left the firm
- Avoid paying for unused users licenses
- How to disable a user In Clio Manage
- Deactivate Manage user
- Only Administrators and Account Owners can add and remove users in an account
- Monthly subscriptions: After disabling a user, be sure to select remove the license from next bill. Remove Unused Licenses.
- Annual subscriptions: After disabling a user, if you do not want to apply the unused license to another user, you will need to Remove Unused Licenses
- Go to Settings
- Select Manage Users
- Select Deactivate listed under the user you would like to deactivate
- Select OK to confirm