- Setting up Clio Payments to receive credit card payments
- Credit card transactions
- Determine whether LawPay will perform a credit check if you sign up for Clio Payments
- Social Security Number Requested
- Do I need to provide my Social Security Number (SSN) when I apply for LawPay?
- Clio Manage
- Yes, LawPay conducts a mandatory hard credit check when you sign up for Clio Payments from within Clio settings. It may be possible to conduct a soft credit check instead, however this would be done outside one of the credit bureaus, and would not be something that Clio nor LawPay would be responsible for providing information on, or conducting.