- I have extra client funds; how do I give the trust funds back?
- How to give a client back trust funds
- How to return client funds
- How to disburse funds
- How to disburse trust funds
- How to pay a third party charge or fee from Trust
- How to withdraw funds
- How do I enter a refund to a client from their IOLTA account?
- How do I record a client refund from my IOLTA account?
- How to refund unused trust funds
- How to record a retainer refund
- Clio Manage
On the EU Server, the button will say Release Funds instead of Disburse Funds.
- Go to the Contact or Matter depending on where the trust funds are located
- Click the Transactions sub tab
- Select your Trust Account ledger out of the drop-down menu at the top-left (beside the date range)
- Click Disburse Funds
- Fill in the Amount
- Click Record Transaction