- How to change the Originating Subscriber (Account Owner)
- Change who the listed owner is in Clio
- How to transfer the Ownership of a Clio Account
- Change Account Owner
- Change Originating Subscriber
- Transfer Clio Account Ownership
- Switching Ownership of a Clio account
- Clio Manage
Only the current Originating Subscriber/current Account Owner of an account can change an account's Originating Subscriber.
If the Account Owner is no longer at the firm, please follow the instructions listed here.
- Add the new Account Owner as a user if not already (Settings > Manage Users > Add) Then choose one of the options below:
- For North American/Asian accounts: https://app.clio.com/settings/account_owner/edit
- For European accounts: https://app.goclio.eu/settings/account_owner/edit
- For Canadian accounts: https://ca.app.clio.com/nc/#/settings?path=settings%2Faccount_owner%2Fedit
- Select the new Originating Subscriber from the New Account Owner dropdown
- Click Update Account Owner