- How to change the Originating Subscriber (Account Owner)
- Change who the listed owner is in Clio
- How to transfer the Ownership of a Clio Account
- Change Account Owner
- Change Originating Subscriber
- Transfer Clio Account Ownership
- How to change Owner of the account
- How do I change the Owner of a Clio Account
- Switching Ownership of a Clio account
- Clio Manage
- Only the current Primary Subscriber/current Account Owner of an account can change an account's Primary Subscriber.
- If the current Primary Subscriber is no longer at the firm, please follow the instructions listed here.
- If they're not already a user in Clio, add the user who will take over the designation of Primary Subscriber. (Settings > Manage Users > Invite User) Then choose one of the options below or go to Account and Payment Info > Account Administration:
- NA: https://app.clio.com/nc/#/settings/account_administration
- EU: https://eu.app.clio.com/nc/#/settings/account_administration
if you are not the primary subscriber of the account, the link will not work and not take you where you should be.
- Select the new Primary Subscriber from the dropdown
- Enter your Current Password
- Click Transfer Primary Subscriber