- How do I get my Client a Clio Connect Account without sharing anything?
- How can my Client to send me documents if I don't want to share anything with them?
- Easy way for my Client to share multiple documents with my Firm
- Create and share a folder via Clio Connect
- Clio Connect
- Clio Manage
There has to be at least one item shared in order to initiate Clio Connect sharing.
Recommended workflow: Share an empty document folder with your client so that they can upload directly into it on their end.
Please note: These steps need to be done by the full account in order to allow for a Clio Connect User (Client) to upload Documents. Steps that a Clio Connect User will need to upload Documents can be found here.
- Navigate to the Matter or Client
- Select Documents subtab
- Select New
- Select Folder from the drop down menu
- Name the new Folder
- Select Share under the new folder you created
- Select the intended recipient
- Write an optional message (ex. Please add all documents you would like me to review into this folder)
- Select Share