- I have entered the Time, but it's not appearing on a Bill?
- Why is none of my Contacts appearing in Billable Clients?
- I can't see any Billed Time in my account under Billable Clients, why?
- My Matter is not showing in Billable Client
- My Flat Rate Matter's entry isn't shown on the Quick Bill
- I have unbilled expenses, but my Matter is not showing in Billable Clients, why?
- Clio Manage
- Billable Clients
- Please ensure a Contact/Company is attached to the Matter before proceeding with the steps below.
Open the Matter, ensure there is actually Time entered that hasn't been already put on an invoice. If the Time has been entered, and the Time still isn't appearing under the Billable Clients section, check to see if the Matter is set up billable. You can check this by following these steps:
- Go to the specific Matter.
- In the top right and corner, click Edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom to Matter Billing.
- Make sure the "This Matter is Billable" box is checked.
- Click Save New Matter.
- Go back to the specific Matter and generate a New Quick Bill.
If this doesn't address the issue you are encountering then we suggest contacting Clio Support on 1 888 858 2546.