- How to Add a Dollar Amount Discount to a Bill
- How to Add a Percentage Discount to a Bill
- How to Add a Discount to a Contingency Bill
- Clio Manage
Please note: You will need to have the setting "Allow editing of approved bills" enabled. To turn this on, please click here.
Add a Credit Note to apply a discount, click here for more information.
Click here to view how to apply a discount to individual line items on a Bill.
- Locate the Bill that you would like to apply the discount to by going into the Billing tab, or by clicking on the Bills tab within the Matter
- Select the Invoice ID Number
- Select More Actions and then Edit when viewing the Bill
- Beside the Invoice Discount, click the drop-down menu and select $ or %
- Enter the desired amount in the box beside Invoice Discount
- Select Save Invoice