- Why aren't Interest charges being calculated on my past due Invoice?
- Why are my Bills not accruing Interest?
- Interest not on Bill.
- If you apply a payment profile with interest to a client (contact) after an invoice has already been generated, will the interest be applied to outstanding balances going forward?
- Clio Manage
There are a couple of reasons this may occur.
Note: When a Bill is generated, Clio will apply the current Payment Profile of the Client to that Bill. If the Payment Profile is later changed or edited, existing Bills will not automatically use the new payment terms. If you wish to apply interest to a pre-existing Bill, see here.
- Verify that the Client's Payment Profile is set up to use Interest (see here)
- Check the Payment Terms of the Bill (see here). If the Payment Terms are incorrectly set, see here.
- Verify that more than 24 hours have passed since the interest would be charged. Interest is only applied to bills every evening (see here)