- How do I change the email I use to Log into Clio?
- Update login credentials
- Change email address in Clio
- Change your Login Email
- How do I change my login email?
- Update email
- Change Manage login email
- Need to change the email I use to login to Clio Manage
- Change email for another person
- Clio Manage
- In order to update the email address used to login for users other than yourself, you must be an Administrator within Clio. The Account Owner is an exception. Only the Account Owner can change their personal login.
- The confirmation email may be sent to your spam folder unintentionally. If you do not see the email within your inbox then please do check your spam folder.
- Click Settings in the sidebar
- If changing for another user, select Manage Users and select Edit under their name or on the left side of their name, depending on the version of the Manage Users page you have
- If changing for yourself, select Profile
- Select the Change Login Email sub-tab at the top
- Populate the new email address field
- Populate the password field with your password
- Select Change Login Email
- Navigate to the confirmation email that is sent to the inbox of the new email
- Select the link within the email to confirm