- When I attempt to sync Office 365 Contacts and Calendars, I keep getting "a failed to connect " message. Can you help me?
- Clio Manage
The user does not have the correct Office 365 subscription type and/or they do not have Outlook Calendars and Contacts .
To use the integration, you must have an Office 365 Business or Office 365 Enterprise account. To check the subscription:
Check Office 365 Subscription Type:
- In Office 365, Select Settings (gear icon top left)
- Select Office 365
- Select My Account
- Select View Subscriptions
- The following page will display the subscription type
Also check if you have Outlook available:
- In Office 365, select the Square icon top left
- Make sure that the Outlook application icon is visible