- Change Attorney default rate
- Add a custom Attorney Rate
- How to add User rate
- Change preset hourly rate
- To set the default hourly rate for each license in Clio Manage
- Clio Manage
- Please note making these changes will be adjusted on a go-forward basis. These changes will not impact Bills or entries retroactively.
Note: You must be an Account Administrator in order to access the Manage Users page. If you don't see this option under Settings, that means you don't have the necessary User Permissions to update the Default Rates of other Users.
However, depending on your Billing Rate Visibility permission (more on that here), you may be able to change your own rate by following these steps instead.
- Click the gear icon (Settings)
- Click Manage Users
- Click Edit underneath the applicable User
- Fill in the desired Billing Rate
- Click Save New Information
- Repeat for all applicable Users