- Allow editing of approved bills and trust requests
- Enable editing of approved bills
- Change permissions to be able to edit approved bills
- Approved bill editing permissions
- Clio Manage
An approved bill is intended to be final and ready to send to a client. To maintain an accurate record, we recommend that you do not edit Trust Requests.
For steps on how to edit approved bills, click here.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Billing
- Scroll down to the Bill States section
- Toggle the check box to Allow editing of approved Bills and Trust Requests
- Click Save Bill Settings